The Complete Guide to Men’s Accessories
After spending most of 2020 in PJs, 2021 is back for a wardrobe makeover.
Accessories, the things that take your outfit from an eight to ten, isn’t a woman-only club now. Branded accessories for men are catching up in the race of this decade’s leading fashion trends.
If you’re new to this domain and aren’t sure about where to start from, here’s an ultimate guide to men’s accessories. From head to toe, we’ve got it all covered!
9 Things to Add to Your Wardrobe
- Hats: Hats are a cheeky way to add flavor to your outdoor outfits. Hats not only enhance the style factor but also work secretly to make you look slimmer, rounder, and taller. They also come in handy on a windy or rainy day.
- Sunglasses: A pair of sunglasses is a must in summer outfits. But not just any pair; it has to be the perfect fit that suits yours face and personality like the last piece of a puzzle. Those shades are the perfect add-on to a vacation outfit, whether in Hawaii or Havana!
- Scarves: An addition to the latest designer clothing, scarves are the go-to accessory in most winter collections. If you not afraid of making a fashion statement, a scarf is totally your thing!
- Watch: Do you have an interview or an office meeting? Are you hosting a surprise party for your partner’s birthday? Going to that new café to hang out with friends? The one thing that you need for all the occasions is a watch. The most versatile accessory, investing in a sleek, trendy watch, never goes to waste.
- Men’s Jewelry: Rings, bracelets, necklaces are common among the millennials today. From a casual to a formal look, a piece of jewelry makes it complete. The most common type of jewelry worn is related to a wedding band or ring that men showoff with pride and love.
- Belts: Men have dominated the belt industry before women brought in a revolution. But it remains the most commonly worn accessory among the community. If you are stressing upon that one thing missing from your outfit, the answer is one hundred percent a belt.
- Wallets: A must-have accessory, a good wallet is the most cherished one. The design, material, color, and style may change from time to time, but the purpose doesn’t.
- Bags: A man purse, a backpack or a shoulder bag; every man owns either one or more kind of bag in his life. A fanny pack or waist pouch is the most trending men’s accessory at the moment!
- Footwear: Branded footwear, from shoes to sandals, is increasingly becoming the common talk in men’s fashion. Men are ready to leave behind their comfort zone and experiment with contemporary styles.
Whether you go for one or all, branded accessories for men is here to stay. There is a lot of options to choose from but remember; less is more!